Victor Valley College
A Public Community College Founded in 1961
Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
3402 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Nursing Program approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing
Paramedic Program accredited by the Inland Counties Emergency Medical Agency
Respiratory Therapy Program accredited by the Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
The college has made every reasonable effort to determine that this catalog is accurate. Courses, programs, procedures, and policies are subject to change without notice. For the latest information, please visit the website. The original publication date of this catalog was June 20, 2022.
How to Use the Catalog
- This catalog describes the policies, services, academic degrees and certificates, and courses offered by Victor Valley College.
- For information on specific course offerings each semester, please see the Schedule of Classes and use the Advanced Search option.
- To view the entire catalog as a pdf (to print or save for your own use), use the PRINT OPTIONS button on the lower, right of any page.
- Select "Send page to printer" to immediately print the page
- Select "Download Page (PDF)" to view the information on particular page, including all tabs for that page
- Select "Victor Valley College 2022-2023 Catalog" to view a pdf for the entire catalog
The website for this catalog is https://catalog.vvc.edu
You may also use this QR code